These pages contain sketches, drawings and paintings of buildings and other structures further afield in Devon and Cornwall. They show how finished pictures developed, with studies, plans and alternative viewpoints.
The pages include
- a series of seven Dartmoor Longhouses
- ten drawings for the book ‘Devon Building, an introduction to local traditions’, edited by Peter Beacham, and published by Devon Books 1995
- pictures commissioned by The National Trust for five properties
- sketches from a Michael Laithwaite Summer Course on Vernacular Architecture in 1986 including eight buildings
- around twenty other Devon buildings